Chosen to Reign
Life Group Questions
1. How did the Holy Spirit speak to you this past Sunday?
2. In Revelation 5:10 and Romans 5:17-19 declares that we have been chosen to reign. Talk about all the ways that is to look? How are you meant to reign in your workplace, your families, and your neighborhood? What was the model that Jesus set? How did/does the ultimate king reign?
3. According to Matthew 6:33 the first thing we need to get straight is our priorities. We are called to align our mindset with Christ’s mindset (Philippians 2:5). Is your view of how you view healing, miracles, money, family, and careers align with Christ? Which areas of your perspective need the most transformation?
4. In our quest to reign, one of the first place we are called to begin is in our internal world (mind). Why is reigning in or mind a prerequisite to reigning in the external world?
5. Pastor Joe explained that guilt, shame, bitterness and regret are some of the biggest barriers that keep us reigning in our internal world. Why?
6. In Romans 8:38-39 we read that neither the present or the future can keep us from the love of Christ. We also read in 1 Corinthians 3:21-23 that we have inherited both the present and future. What is not ours? Why? What happens when we try to take ahold of that which is no longer ours?
7. In the Lord’s prayer Jesus purposely ties our need for ongoing forgiveness with the need to ongoing forgive. Why?
8. Spend some time praying for one another and ask for a fresh outpouring of the Holy Spirit. We have been chosen to reign by God’s grace…so lets ask for more!