Life Group Questions
1. If you have not begun to read “When Heaven Invades Earth” by Bill Johnson, please do so. This series is based off of this book.
2. What does living in the miraculous look like to you? Do you see that in your life? Bill Johnson says that most Christians focus on getting out of the “Red” but fail to live in the “Black.” Do you agree?
3. Read Matthew 6:9-10 and Matthew 4:17. What do you think Jesus was talking about when He tells us to seek God’s will on earth as it is in heaven and the fact that God’s kingdom is at hand? How is this achieved?
4. Bill Johnson highlights the fact that Heaven is unseen but needs to be brought into the seen (miraculously) through faith (Hebrews 11:3). How is faith given and cultivated?
5. Read Romans 10:14-21. Here we read that faith comes through hearing yet the Israelites heard but did not have faith. Why? What key component was missing?
6. Do you find that your faith is rooted in what you understand? Are you willing to have faith in God even if you don’t understand or even like that which God is calling you to have faith in?
7. Does the Bible or your personal experience dictate your faith? Another words is your faith rooted in the seen or unseen?
8. Read John 7:17. Here we read that faith is cultivated through obedience. What is God calling you to step out and obey that you may cultivate your faith? Are you willing to sign your name to a blank check and trust in God even if you don’t know what you are agreeing to? In other words are you willing to obey before you understand?
9. Ask if there are any who need a miraculous touch by God. Perhaps a physical healing or a divine intervention. Pray for God to give you the words and then intercede accordingly, ushering in God’s will in heaven on earth.