God is better than you think
Life Group Announcements
- Divorce Care is a 13-week class for those who went through a divorce. If you or someone you know got divorced and still need some healing this class is for you. Cost is $20. Please register online at www.ob1church.com
Life Group Questions
- Did you take notes Sunday? If so, what is the #1 thing God spoke to you loud and clear?
- When we hear that God is good, better than we think some questions may arise like the problem of evil. Why does evil exist if God is good and perfect? Then Talk about our free will and ALL EVIL is not God’s fault or God who caused it, but people in their free will who chose evil, make evil exist.
- Read James 1:2-4 and talk about how God uses trials for our growth.
- Read Romans 8:28 and talk about the difference between everything being good, and everything working together for a good. (Like the illustration of brewing coffee, that the final product is good “coffee”, but the coffee filter, the coffee bean plastic bag, the boiling water alone, are not necessarily good, but the final product is. That is how God uses all things for a good. He redeems the bad, uses it and turns it for something good.)
- Read Ephesians 3:20 and 1 Corinthians 2:9 and talk about how God is better than we think.
- Pray for each other
Bible Verses Read Sunday
- Psalm 103:1-5
- Psalm 34:1-5
- James 1:2-4
- Ephesians 3:20