No longer slaves to Fear
Life Group Announcements
- Men’s breakfast is this Saturday 6:30am at OB One church. Cost is $3
- SAVE THE DATE: June 17th from 11-2 is Baptism BBQ. OB One will provide the burgers, and hot dogs. Bring a desert or a side dish
Life Group Questions—No longer a slave to Fear
1. How did the Holy Spirit speak to you through the sermon.
2. Read Romans 8:14-17. Talk about any fears that have shaped your life. For instance, fear of being a failure, or alone, or without enough provision. How has Christ change that fear?
3. Scripture declares us free from fear. However, we all still face different fears. Read Galatians 3:23-4:7 and discuss the principles of living free from the slavery of fear.
4. Galatians 3:23-25 talks about how we are free from the fear of the law. What does that mean? How does that help us walk in freedom from fear?
5. Read Galatians 3:29 & Galatians 3:16-18. Here we are read that we are free from the law (freedom from the fear of being good enough) by faith. In what way is God asking you to stand by faith in order to be free from your fears? What promises has God given you to stand by faith and combat your fear?
6. The ultimate truth is that we need not be slaves again to fear because we are children of God. So what does that practically mean and look like in your life?