Life Group Questions (Philippians 2:2-4, Psalm 103 )
- Let’s take some time for testimonies. How was God faithful to you this past week?
- Did you take notes Sunday? If so, what is 1 thing that you felt that the Holy Spirit talked to you loud and clear?
- Read Philippians 2:2-4 -Understanding God’s love for us is crucial cause when we let that truth and reality sink in our hearts and be true in our lives, then we can live it out Philippians 2. It should not be in our strength but in the overflow of God in us. Do you understand the difference? Let’s talk about it
- We should not do things motivated by fear or guilt, we should be moved by love. Fear and guilt are not sustainable, at one point we will become exhausted of doing it in our own affords. Only God’s love is the motivator that can last a lifetime. Let’s talk about it.
- Read Psalm 103 4 verses at a time and talk to the group about the attributes of God.
- Take time to pray for each other