If you are not receiving our weekly emails please check your SPAM folder or signup to it by Clicking HERE
Hello Family, I hope all of you are doing as well as possible with the situation we are dealing with.
About once a week we want to keep you in the loop of what is happening at OB One church.
Abner and Denisse had their baby !!!!
- We welcomed baby Avelyn to this world on Wednesday, April 15th at 10:45 pm. Thank God she is a healthy baby and Denisse had a very smooth labor. Happy Birthday, Avelyn!!! You are deeply loved by God and by us.
We still have $50 gift cards to give away.
- Why don’t you check in with 3 friends to ask if they need anything? If they do, please let us know by sending us an email to email@example.com. As a church, we REALLY want to be here for you, your family and your friends.
- If you know someone from our church that needs more than $50, would you also please let us know also.
- If you already got 1 gift card but can use a second one please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pre-School KIDS – Mrs. Christina is starting a Zoom meeting every Tuesday at 7 pm. Please contact her to get the zoom meeting ID (Christina@18.104.22.168)
- Elementary KIDS – Mrs. Christina is starting a Zoom meeting every Thursday at 7 pm. Please contact her to get the zoom meeting ID (Christina@22.214.171.124)
- Friday Prayer night – Pastor Julian and Lu are praying LIVE on Facebook and Instagram at 7 pm. (Facebook.com/OB.One.Church and Instagram @OB1church)
- Men’s Night via Zoom- April 23rd from 6:30 to 8 via Zoom. Please contact Matt@126.96.36.199 to get the meeting ID.
- Women’s Life Group via Zoom – Lu Malotti is hosting a life group open to every lady at OB One on Tuesdays from 7 to 8:30 pm. (Please contact Lu for the zoom meeting ID – email@example.com)
- Kickstart with Kris – Pastor Kris Langdon is posting a bunch of very cool and encouraging material on Facebook a few times per week. (Check out his latest one in this link https://bit.ly/3bb8spz)
- Youth Group – The youth group continues to meet via zoom every Wednesday 7pm. Please contact Brandon for the zoom ID (Brandon@188.8.131.52)
New Message Series
- We are starting a new message series on the topic of family. This Sunday we are kicking it off by talking about marriage. Join us and invite a friend.
- In this series we will be also talking about parenting, communication, sex, and much more
God bless everyone! Stay Healthy. Love pastors Julian & Kris