The End – Part 3
Life Group Questions
When thinking about the rapture, what thoughts or emotions come to you? Hope, happiness, dread, confusion, etc.? Why?
- Is there anything in your life, good or bad, that needs to be measured with the end in mind?
- What are things that typically derail your perspective?
- How could keeping the end in mind give you a different perspective about your life now?
- With the end in mind, is there something in your life that needs to be adjusted? Do you need to live differently in some way?
- With the end in mind, is there a refocus of some kind that needs to happen?
- Are you focused on God’s definition of success?
- Are you focused on others?
2 Timothy 3:16-17
1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
1 Corinthians 15:51-52
2 Corinthians 4:17-18