We are meeting Indoor/Outdoor and Online
Service times are at 9 and 10:15 am. If you prefer to watch it online, just click on this link (Online Service)
What to expect at OB One Church?
At OB One Church, you’ll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at OB One. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At a weekend service, you can expect:
- Each service to last one hour
- Thought-provoking, life applicable, and engaging messages based on the Bible.
- High-energy worship music.
- Fun teaching for your kids and teenagers. (Only offered at the 10:15 service)
Find your personal next step including:
- A place to belong. LifeGroups are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for men, women, couples, young adults, and more!
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve at OB One Church.
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. As an individual, family, or part of a LifeGroup, and through classes offered throughout the year.
Your family will enjoy:
- Kids Ministry. Each weekend OB One Kids, newborns through 5th graders, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
- Sunday Morning Youth Group. The youth group is open to any student between the grades of 6th and 12th grade. OB One Youth meets during the second service and is a time for Biblical teaching, discussion, and activities so your student can grow in their faith.
- Thursday Night Midweek. Thursday nights are a time for middle and high school students to come together during the week and grow in their faith together. The night consists of a hang out time, games and activities, a Biblical message, and small group discussions. Midweek happens every Thursday from 6:30-8:00, is located in the Venue (room that faces Sunset Cliffs Blvd) and is open for any student in middle and high school.