What to expect at OB One Church?
At OB One Church, you’ll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at OB One . All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At a weekend service, you can expect:
- Each service to last one hour
- Thought-provoking, life applicable, and engaging messages based on the Bible.
- High-energy worship music.
- Fun teaching for your kids and teenagers.
Find your personal next step including:
- A place to belong. LifeGroups are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for men, women, couples, young adults, and more!
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve at OB One Church.
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. As an individual, family, or part of a LifeGroup, and through classes offered throughout the year.
Your family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids . Each weekend OB One Kids, newborns through 5th graders, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
- A smooth transition to the Jr High group. This group meets on the second service and it features, discussion, and relevant teaching so 6th through 8th graders can make the move from elementary to jr high. They also meet every Wednesday from 6:30 to 7:30p
- Elevate365 (High Schoolers). Elevate365 meets 7 on Wednesdays for students 9th through 12th grade from 8 to 9pm. Loaded with fast-paced interactive activities, it addresses real issues teens face each day.