Life Group Announcements
- Divorce Care is a 13-week class for those who went through a divorce. If you or someone you know got divorced and still need some healing this class is for you. Cost is $20. Please register online at www.ob1church.com
Life Group Questions
- Did you take notes Sunday? If so, what is the #1 thing God spoke to you loud and clear?
- Read Romans 8:31-34
- v31 – 32 Pastor Joe used to think that the only person that could come against us was ourselves. That we could separate ourselves from the love of God to the point of losing our salvation. Now pastor Joe believes that if we run from God, He runs faster to get us back. Let’s talk about how awesome it is to know that our salvation is 100% secure in Christ if we have repented and being born again.
- God graciously gives us all things. Talk about the fact that God is a generous God. The things He does not give us are the things we are not ready to be good stewards of. Everything He holds back is based on His love. What do you feel God is holding back from giving to you? Why do you think that is? Let’s talk about it.
- We are children of God in Christ Jesus. That is superior than friends of God, or servants of God.
- King David, Caleb, and Joshua had the right perspective of God, and how their giants were so small compared to God’s goodness and power. How big are your problems comparing to your view of God?
- Do somewhat of an altar call, calling people to repent and surrender to Christ and be forgiven of their sins and receive eternal life
- Pray for each other