Life Group Questions
- How did the sermon speak to you?
- Read 2 Peter 2:3 & 1 Timothy 6:12, Ephesians 6:12. How is there terrorism in Christianity and do you see yourself as a soldier in Christ, as part of the anti-terrorist tactical team for Christ?
- How would you define your mission in life? How does God define your mission in life? Read Matthew 28:18-20.
- In the story of Esther, she did not see herself as God’s soldier and Mordecai sent her a warning. Read Esther 4:13-14. What are the consequences if we do not stand up as Christ’s soldiers?
- Read 2 Timothy 2:4. Why does Paul give Timothy this warning and how is it relevant to us today?
- Read James 4:7. How is obedience essential in our war against terrorism?
- Read 1 Timothy 1:18-19. Talk about a time where you have wanted to give up and abandon the faith? How were you able to stand your ground?
- What do you plan to change in your life in response to this sermon?