From glory to glory
Life Group Questions
- Did you hear the voice of the Holy Spirit this week? If so, how?
- Did you take notes Sunday? If so, what was the 1 thing you felt God was talking to you loud and clear.
- Read 2 Corinthians 3:18 it talks about the “ever-increasing” glory. As we walk and follow God we can live life expecting good things to happen to us. We can expect that the best is yet to come. Do you live life this way? or are you always expecting something bad to happen to you?
- Entitlement is different than godly expectations. Let’s think and talk about the differences between the two.
- Read James 1:2-4 Hardships and challenges are part of the Christian life. God does not want us to LACK anything. As we follow Christ, God will use hardships for something God. Do you remember a hardship you went through that was underserved, and God used it to bless you & teach you something you only understood later in life? If so, do you mind sharing? In other words, there are challenges in the glorious path.
- To go to the next “glory” we must keep on obeying God, take steps of faith, and not allow fear to stop us moving forward. What was the one step of obedience you were fearful to take, or still are fearful to take and why?
Bible Passages Read Sunday
- 2 Corinthians 3:7-11
- 2 Corinthians 3:12-18
- Hebrews 11:6
- John 15:1-4
- James 1:2-4