Life Group Announcements
Life Group Questions
1. How did this sermon minister to you?
2. What blind spots do you tend to have spiritually?
3. Read Matthew 3:16-4:4. How is Jesus’s confidence in His identity relevant to our journey to maturity and facing blind spots? Do you find you forget your identity in Christ?
4. Satan was tempting Jesus to not depend upon God but do things his way. In what ways is being self-sufficient a good thing and also a potential blind spot in our relationship with God?
5. Read Matthew 4:5-7. In these verses Satan tempts Jesus to test God so that God proves Himself. How is testing God a temptation today? And how is that a potential blind spot for you?
6. Read Matthew 4:8-11. What is the real temptation in these verses? And how is that temptation a blind spot in our spiritual journeys to maturity? How did the whole trial end? What does that mean for us today?