Life Group Announcements
- Talk to your life group about starting a monthly barbecue in the night the group meets for life group so that friends that do not go to church would be able to meet and hang out with people from God’s church. In doing so, some people will be attracted by God’s way of living, and if it is God’s will, to even get saved.
- Baptism and baby dedication on July 31st at 6:30. If you are interested please contact pastor Julian@126.96.36.199.
- VBS decorations are being made every Wednesday through Friday from 4-8pm at the church Venue. Encourage the group to show up, or even lead the group to go one night together to help that happen.
Life Group Questions
- We need to know what the culture is like to be able to minister to them. The reality is that in our generation the reputation of the church is bad. Talk about how important is to know how people outside the church think about the church to be able to talk to them about God.
- Give a brief 3 minute sermon review to bring the group to be in the same page. (The sermon on a nutshell was that God calls Christians to change the reputation of His church by being a people who fully love Him and follow His instructions found in the Bible. And how as we invest on each other’s growth, more Christians would be able to impact this generation.)
- Read Titus 2:1-10 and talk about these 3 statements in v5, v8, and v10 and they are:
- So that no one will malign the word of God (Bible’s reputation)
- Nothing bad to say about us (Christians’ reputation )
- Make the teachings about God our Savior attractive (God’s reputation)
- Read 2 Timothy 2:1-2 and Titus 2:3-5 and talk about the process in which God charges the more “mature” Christians to teach,train,develop, and support the spiritual growth of younger Christians.
- (This is not a question but a challenge to group leaders) Find 1 person that is hungry for God in your group and start pouring in his/her life on a 1 on 1 basis. Meet once a month in person to talk about life, God, answer questions… Read a book together. Call the person once a week to check in, talk, and pray. The point is to follow 2 timothy 2:1-2 and Titus 2:4-5.