Life Group Questions
- What are you learning from the Holy Spirit in this season of your life?
- Sunday we talked about the end times and the future events revealed in scripture. What was the most important thing you learned Sunday.
- Let’s talk about the 8 signs that Jesus is close to returning. Read passages 5 and 6 below
- What strikes you when you read this passage
- Pastor Julian share 5 things we should be practically doing
- Encourage each other with the words that “Jesus is coming back and we will be with him forever”
- Let’s spread the gospel
- Stans firm and let nothing move you. Know your Bible cause in the last days there will be a lot of false teachings
- Always give yourself fully to the work of the Lord
- Your work in the Lord is not in vain. It is making an eternal impact. Continue to work for God in and out of the church building
- Any prayer requests
Bible Passages Read Sunday
- Matthew 24:3 Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”
- Thess 4:16-18 16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. 18 Therefore encourage each other with these words.
- Revelation 20:1-4 1And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain. 2He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years – After that, he must be set free for a short time. – And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years
- Matthew 24:36 – “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.THE 8 SIGNS OF TIMES
- Matthew 24:4-14 4Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. 5 1) For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. 6You will hear of 2) wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be 3)famines and 4)earthquakes in various places. 8All these are the beginning of birth pains. …. 10At that time 5)many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12Because of the 6) increase of wickedness (lawlessness), the love of most will grow cold, 13but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. 14And 7)this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.
- Luke 21:11 – (1 extra SIGN) There’ll b great earthquakes, famines & 8)pestilences in various places,…