Life Group Announcements
- Baptism BBQ is June 17th from 11 to 2. It’s a potluck. Bring a side dish or a desert. The church will provide the burgers and hotdogs. If you would like to be baptized, help setup, tear down, or cook, email or text pastor Julian. 619-536-0006
Life Group Questions
- There are 3 realities in life that relate to all people: we’re either in a trial, about to go into a trial, or about to come out of a trial. The Bible teaches that the Word of God acts like a lamp to our feet and a light unto our path to guide us through those dark times (Psalm 119:105).Are we remembering to “turn on” our lamps? Our flashlights? In other words, are we following God’s path or our own?
- It’s often times easy to believe that God doesn’t care about us in our trials or that maybe He’s too busy to notice us.As we read in the story of the blind beggar (John 9:1), do you believe God not only sees you where you’re at in your trial, but also cares? If not, why?
- Do you realize that only God can restore your vision (John 9:5)? In what ways do you think we might be trying to restore our own vision within our trials?
- Jesus put mud on the eyes of the blind man, anointed them, and then told him to go wash them off in the pool of Siloam (Sent) in order to have his vision restored. This illustrates the importance of faith mixed with obedience to God in the midst of trials.What are some examples of faith mixed with obedience? If you feel comfortable, share some of your testimonies with those with in your group or accountability partner(s).