Life group Announcements
- Movie night is Saturday, February 18 at 6pm and the movie will be watching is Trolls
- The women’s retreat is in 5 weeks. OB One secured 30 spots in the annual women’s retreat in Pine Valley. Space is limited to the first 30 women. For more info and to register go to www.ob1church.com
Life Group Questions
- Read Philippians 2:12-15
- The first thing we see in this text is that the Philippian church obeyed God in Paul’s presence and in his absence. God is teaching us the integrity of living life as if God was right next to us all the time because… HE IS. Let’s talk about having the same behavior in front of our boss, spouse, etc… even in their absence.
- Then we saw that we need to “work out” our salvation, that is to grow, and to put it in action. Ask: Does everyone understand that we do not work FOR our salvation? That it is free to all who place their faith in Christ.
- Every Christian should pursue ongoing growth in every area of life. Grow as a son / daughter of God, grow as a spouse, grow as a parent, grow in our How do we grow now as saved people. Why do you think we pursue ongoing growth?
- What attitude should we have as we grow in our relationship with God and why?
- Based on the text what are the results of growing?
- Answers: Our lives will shine, our marriage will shine
- We will fulfill God’s purposes to our live & His purposes in this world.