Life Group Announcements
- WOMEN: SAVE THE DATE. Women’s retreat is going to be March 10-12
Life Group Questions
- The believers in Philippi were concerned things were not going to work out. This is the context of the letter. Read Philippians 1:1-11. How did the Holy Spirit speak to you?
- In Philippians 1:6 we read that the Apostle Paul encourages the believers in Philippi that God is faithful to carry unto completion His work that He started in all believers. How does this truth encourage you today and apply to your life?
- Read Philippians 1:7. Here the Apostle Paul rejoices because of the grace all believers share in. Why is that truth important to us in the midst of trials?
- Read Philippians 1:12-18. Why is the Apostle Paul full of joy even while in prison? How is this relevant to you today?
- Read Philippians 1:19-26. What is essential in this passage?