Life Group Announcements
- The Mexico house build is in May. We already have 8 people registered and $10,000. We still need a few more volunteers and a little more than $2,000 to change the life of a family in Tijuana. For more info go to our website.
Life Group Questions
- Have you taken notes Sunday? What was the #1 thing you heard God talking to you through the Bible?
- Mark 12:30-31 – Greatest Commandment
- We have a revolutionary calling in this. People love knowledge, it feels good to know more. But often, people are reluctant to love others. Why? Why do we make this difficult?
- Pastor Giuliano said, “Love is the trademark of Christianity.” Since people will know we are His through the love we share, what has been one of the most moving examples of this love that you have personally experienced? Why was it so impactful?
- Read 1 Corinthians 13 What does it mean for you to love people as God loves you?
- How can love Mark 2019 for you in a deeper way? How do you feel called to love & serve others?
- Read the new command Jesus gives us in John 13:34
- What is His command?
- Why does He make it a command?
- Pastor Giuliano called this “taking the Golden Rule to a brand new level.”
- Fill in the blank for yourself, in what way has God called you to show love? What is your primary gifting from Him?
- “Be _____ to others as God is ______ to me.”
- How can you take the Golden Rule to the next level in your context? What do you feel is the first way you can act on this? With whom?
- Pastor Giuliano said, “The moment love becomes a guilt trip, it’s not love anymore.”
- Love does no manipulation, it produces no guilt.
- If you could choose one way, right now, to start serving here at OB1 what would it be? How would you show real love to real people with real action?