Pillar #4 – Serving is Loving
Life Group Questions
- Jumping right in In John 13:1-20 we hear several times that ‘Jesus knew’ and was aware of the time He had remaining. How do you see His divinity at work in a moment like this? How would you respond differently?
- What is the most/a most significant act of service that you have witnessed personally or that has been shared with you? How did love drive that service?
- If you had to choose one form of service to perform for your church family, what would that be?
What about outside the church walls? What is your favorite way to serve others? Why?
- Read 1 John 3:11-24 How does verse 18 sit with you? What do you hear?
- Read Matthew 22:34-40 What is your “love language”? How do you respond best to the actions of others in service? – Words of Affirmation, Acts of Service, Quality Time, Physical Touch & Receiving Gifts
- How do you normally show love & service to others?