Life Group Announcements
- Baptism BBQ is coming in September 30th. It’s a potluck, so bring a side fish or a dessert. If you would like to be baptized email pastor Julian@188.8.131.52. (Give your testimony of your baptism to encourage people that got saved to be baptized) Many people think that they need to be more “perfect” to be baptized. Not true! All they need is to be saved – More info on our website ob1church.com
- Women’s retreat is October 13-15. Cost is $133. Registration is coming soon. Save the date, and start saving some cash. There is an option to go and only spend Saturday for $36
- October 4, 11, 18, and 25 OB One will be hosting a 4-week seminar on How to minister to others being led by the Spirit called “Ministry Leader training”. Registration is open online at ob1church.com
Life Group Announcements
- Anyone would like to share if you had any encounters with the Holy Spirit this week? Maybe you heard his voice, or you had a vision, or a dream… Anyone?
- Sunday pastor Julian mention that our prayer changed from “more from God” to “More of God”. That many times we forget about the person of God, and just focus on what He can do for us. Any thoughts?
- Pastor Julian mentioned that we are changing the way we want to reach people for God. Instead of trying to take people to heaven, we are bringing heaven down. When we pray for someone all we want is for them to be touched by the Holy Spirit and have a living encounter with the living God. In other words, the gifts like healings, and prophecies, are just like POWER tools to get people to encounter God. What are your thoughts?
- Pastor Julian mentioned that God speaks to us every day, and that we are not used to hearing Him especially because He uses a different language sometimes, just like when pastor Julian heard God saying “doughnuts”, that was the way God used to download an entire thought to Him. Do you believe God speaks to us every Day? Is is too much for you?
- What do you think about what pastor Julian shared about the “language” that God speaks is different than ours. (Like God can put a vision in the television of our closed eyes, He can use dreams, He can speak using just one word.) Are you new to this new way of hearing God besides His word? If so, has anyone had any experiences on how God speaks to you.
- Pastor Julian mentioned that we want to be a people of purity and power. Just like Jesus. We want to have each day our character / purity to be like Jesus’, but also like Jesus embrace the supernatural. We don’t need to pick one side, we really need them both (Purity and power)
- Pray for one another