Overcomer Pt. 3
What kinds of circumstances cause fear in your life? (Change, FOMO, scarcity, etc.)
Life Group Questions:
- Face my fears
- How has fear paralyzed you or pushed you back?
- How can you start a new habit or reach out for help or try it (even if you’re afraid) that will help you face and not avoid your fears?
- Declare that Most of my fears are Shadows
- How might your fears be a mere shadow, and not likely of actually happening?
- Are you ready to be DONE being scared of shadows that won’t likely come to pass?
- How has God helped you overcome your fears in the past?
- Do you believe He can do that again?
- Rely on the One beside me
- 1 John 4:16-18 – In what ways do you (or could you start to) depend on God’s close love to drive away fear?
- James 4:8 In what ways do you best experience God’s “already there” love?
- Ps. 23:5-6 Why do you think the ROI (return on investment) that the Enemy gets on making us fearful is so great and effective?
- How can you proactively steal back that return from the devil by trusting God even more?
- In light of eternity, how much do your biggest fears make a difference?
How would your life be different if you faced your fears and moved forward anyway?
Bible verses we read Sunday:
- Psalm 23:4
- 1 John 4:16-18
- James 4:8
- Ps. 23:5-6