Life Group Questions
- What doubts have come over you either in the past or recently? Maybe even today?
- What happens to you when a struggle or doubt lasts a long time?
- How does it make you feel?
Steps you can take to overcome doubt so that doubt doesn’t overcome you
- Acknowledge my diagnosis (“I’m not okay”)
- How do your doubts split your thoughts?
- What do you doubt and how can you acknowledge your doubts instead of pushing them away or ignoring them?
- How does the devil plant doubts in your mind?
- Call out for help
- What help do you need from God right now?
- What help do you need from others who love you?
- What doubts do you want to own up to so that you can release them to God?
- Fight off the trick
- What doubt tricks does the devil play on you? How can you fight off those tricks? (Hint: 2 Cor 10:4-5; Eph. 6, Heb. 11)
- What waste tends to happen when we fail to make every thought obedient to Christ?
Action steps this week:
- Ask: Are my thoughts leading me to trust or mistrust Jesus?
- Meditate on 2 Cor. 10:5
- Put a faith-building verse in plain sight