Life Group Announcements
- Easter is next Sunday at 10 am (Single Service) at the OB Elementary Baseball field across the street. Invite family and friends and bring $7 per person for all you can eat Tacos.
- There is still room in the Mexico house build 3-day Missions trip. To register go to ob1church.com
Life Group Questions – Pillar #5 – Making the world a brighter place
Scripture Context: Matthew 5:13-16
Question 1: Our identity _is_ Salt & Light for the world
- When was a time that you saw God bringing salt & light into your circumstances?
- When have you seen God using you to bring salt & light for someone else? (We are salt shakers.)
- How does the enemy try to lie to you about your personal role as salt & light?
Question 2: Light brightens others
- Do you see the difference between evangelism as a blame game vs evangelism as a pointing out the bright points in someone else?
- How have you seen it done well, bring those God-flavors and God-honoring light into someone else’s life?
Question 3: God’s Not Dead
- Tell a story about a time where you saw God show up in someone’s life to completely rework a situation.
- How have you seen God revive a ‘dead’ relationship? A wounded heart? A broken marriage?
- Bonus question: how did you see people who didn’t know God affected by this change? How did they get a taste of God through the situation?
Question 4: The Call & What You’ve Received
- How has the salt of God & the light of God, that He has poured out on you, been just the right thing to pour on someone else you know?
- In other words, how have God’s blessings on you been meant for others, too?
Question 5: “Give and it will be given to you.”
- How do you see God preparing you now, -today- to be a salt shaker?
- What is He pouring into you today?
- Who is He using to pour into you?