Steps I can take to take action for the one
LIfe Group Questions
- What do you believe God wants?- 2 Peter 3:9, Romans 10:1
- How can we use our lives to make His desires become reality?
- One of the big things God wants is for everyone to be saved. What causes you not to act on behalf of others?
- What did God wait for on your behalf so you can be saved?
- Do you need to ask for a greater passion or for more action?
- Share my story
- How do you share your story with outsiders of the faith?
- How can you make conversations about Jesus gracious and attractive?
- If you’d like a tool that will help you share your story simply and effectively go to this link- ob1church.com/impact-tools
- Make the ask- Luke 14:22-23
- Who is one or more people you can invite to church?
- Do you feel personally rejected if someone makes an excuse not to come to church?
- What do people say to you that gives you an open door to bring up faith? (i.e.- Don’t feel prepared for life, things aren’t going well, I’m not from around here, I’m open to spiritual things)
- Pray for the one (Romans 10:1)
- Who are you praying for?
- What do you hope God will do?
- Who’s your one?
- Who’s your next one?