Helping the one who feels lonely, forgotten, or invisible.
- Get spiritual Lasik
- How can you begin to see people in a less judgmental perspective?
- What kinds of people do you tend to judge most often?
- What kinds of people are easy for you to ignore or overlook?
- How has Jesus shown you love and attention when you probably deserved to be judged?
- Show up and do something
- Has someone helped you at a time of need by showing up and doing something?
- Can we earn our way to God by good works? Why then do we do good, in your own words?
- How does doing good make you feel?
- What actions do you take that is evidence that your faith is alive?
- How can you, as part of the church, be someone who helps humanity?
- How does showing people with our actions demonstrate God’s love to people?
James 2:17-18, 26
If you’d like to be a part of our new outreach ministry, Impact the 619, please email Impact619@ob1church.com
and let us know in the subject line which ministry you want to be a part of