Life Group Questions
- What part of the sermon/story stood out or encouraged you the most?
- If you feel comfortable, name a time you tried to do life on your own, without leaning on God. What did you learn from it?
- Share a time when you were able to turn a negative situation into a positive experience.
- What ways can you share YOUR story to others?
- Read Hebrews 12:4-13- Discuss what these verses mean to you. Do you remember a time when God has “pruned” you and it was uncomfortable?
- PRAY! Pray for one another that we will be bold in sharing our stories of what God has done for us and through us…reminder…He is the main character..we are second in the story!!