Who goes before you?
Life Group Announcements
- Guy’s weekend is next Friday and Saturday. If you are interested register online @ OB1church.com and pay at the church’s cafe with a check.
- If you have a heart for the community and you are always thinking about how can I bring the church outside of the 4 church wall, the outreach team is for you. If you are interested just email us at OUTREACH@Ob1church.com and let us know that you want to be a part of it.
Life Group Questions
If you would like read the entire chapters of Exodus 32 and 33.
1. How did the Holy Spirit speak to you through the sermon?
2. Read Exodus 32:1. Here we read the people sought to make a false God because they believed Moses, thus God had abandoned them. How does this relate to your life today? Do you find yourself following other gods (perhaps money, career) because you feel as though God is not around?
3. Read Exodus 33:1-3 & Exodus 33:12-18. After God decided to not completely destroy the Israelites He told Moses that He would send an angel before them to take the promise land. But then we read Moses not happy with this deal. In what ways do we tend to accept God’s promise but without His presence?
4. What are the benefits of God’s presence?
5. Moses pleaded with God that without His presence he would not be distinguished as God’s. How do people distinguish you, or the Christian Church? In what way do we seek to distinguish ourselves?
6. We read in Exodus 32:1 the people fashioned false gods because they didn’t want to wait upon God. In what areas of your life is God asking you to trust in Him and wait upon Him?
7. In Exodus 33:18 Moses sought out God’s glory (Presence). How do we do that today?
8. Spend some time praying to God asking Him to outpour His presence, power, and peace upon your lives and OB1 Church. Pray that we may be truly Holy Spirit driven. Pray that God would reveal His presence and power in our midst greater than ever b