Acts 12 – The power of vulnerability and Community
Life Group Questions
1. What does vulnerability mean to you?
2. How do you determine if someone is “safe” to be vulnerable with?
3. What makes vulnerability hard and what are some barriers that prevent us from being vulnerable?
4. What are some things we can do to remove these barriers?
5. If you struggle with vulnerability, what is one step you can take this week to be more vulnerable with people that you consider safe? If you struggle with being trusted, what is one step you can take this week so that more people will consider you safe?
6. What role does prayer play when fighting through life’s battles?
7. What is one step you can take this week that will help you remember to pray more and worry less?
8. What are some things you can do to remind yourself to pray for others throughout the week?
9. Pray with someone else in your group, each person praying for someone else’s needs.