Life Group Questions
- (Always remind the people in your group to take notes behind bulletin insert and write what God speaks to them on Sunday so that they can share and bless the group with it. In your own words say something like: “This is OUR group, always come ready to share and bless the group. Please bring your notes and share with us what God is teaching you in this stage of your life”) With that being said, question: How did this sermon speak to you? Any specific Bible verse you want to share?
- (Ask for 2 different people to Read 2 Timothy 3:16-17 & 2 Peter 1:20-21) then ask: Do you view the Bible as a book of man or the divine word of God?
- The world/society follow God based on how they feel or what they think, but as for you: Do you submit to the Word of God even when you might disagree or dislike something that it says?
- Read 2 Timothy 4:1-5 & 1 Peter 3:15. How can you apply these truths to your life? What does that practically look like?
- Read Hebrews 1:1-3. Why is it so important to know and stand on the word of God?
- How are you building God’s Word into your life?
- What are you going to change in your life based on this passage of scripture?