Life Group Questions
- This week start life group with SHARE and PRAY time by asking the group ” In 3 minutes, how is your work, family, and walk with Christ?”
- Then break up in groups of 3 or 4s and ask people to pray for each other in their group.
- How did this sermon help you?
- Read Mark 2:27-28. What did Jesus mean that the Sabbath was made for man and not man for the Sabbath? Does that mean we should not take Sabbath?
- Read Genesis 2:2-3. Why did God take a rest? And why does God want us to take a day or rest?
- Read Deuteronomy 5:12-15. What does God want us to remember from a Sabbath rest? Why is this so important?
- Read Exodus 34:21 and Psalm 127:1-2. How does rest teach us to trust and depend upon God?
- Pastor Joe said, “Your life will move to a better place when you move at God’s pace.” Have you experienced that to be true or false?
- Would you describe your life moving at God’s pace or the world’s pace? What are you willing to do to change? And how can the group help you?