Discovering and Living out your Purpose
Life Group Questions
- Did you take notes? What was the 1 thing you heard God was speaking to you in the message Sunday?
- Sunday we learned that there is a specific purpose to our lives and a generic purpose. Do you remember the difference between the two?
- Does anyone in the group know their specific purpose? In other words, what do you really enjoy doing for God and others? How did you find out that you like doing that?
- We read Nehemiah 2 this past Sunday and God put in Nehemiah’s heart the desire to rebuild the city. In the journey of discovering our purpose, is there something that keeps burning in your heart? A desire to do something very specific for others? If so, what is it?
- We learned from the king that we all can fulfill a general-purpose to our lives just by making ourselves available to the people that are hurting around us. Just like the King did to Nehemiah. What are your thoughts on this?
- The bottom line to the Christian life is “DOING SOMETHING”. It’s living out our purpose. What is keeping you from rolling up the sleeves and start doing something for others as representatives of God on earth?