The Good Work #1
Life Group Questions
- Have you ever felt like, “Is this all there is to life?”
- Neh. 1:3-4. What news has made you weep or has “wrecked you”? What bothers you?
- Micah 6:8 Act Justly, Love with Mercy, Live Humbly in God’s sight. Which of these have you been convicted of most recently? Which of these energizes you, and in what specific way is God calling you to your purpose?
- Neh. 1:4b How is your prayer life right now, and how can you take one step to make it one degree stronger? Examples from Nehemiah’s prayer: respectful to God, asked to be heard, humbled himself, confessed on behalf of his people, requested help for a solution
- How did our Leader (Jesus) respond to what bothered Him?
- How can you keep your purpose about God, you, and others? Prov. 15:22: who do you trust for advice when you are pursuing your purpose?
- What shift needs to occur so you can pursue your purpose? What actions do you need to DO with the knowledge you already have?
- What arguments or excuses tend to pull you away from pursuing your purpose?