Life Group Announcements
- BBQ Baptism Potluck is this Friday at “De Anza Cove Park” from 11 to 2 pm. The baptism is at 11:30 am. If you would like to be baptized just email pastor Rob@220.127.116.11 (2849 N. MISSION BAY BAY DR SAN DIEGO CA 92109).
- Bring a side dish or dessert. Bring also a beach chair.
- Mother’s Day is Sunday. Invite your mother to join you at church. Mother’s will be getting a FREE specialty drink from the Cafe, and all families will be getting a FREE family portrait
Life Group Questions
- What has been the highlight of your week so far, and how do you see God in it?
- If you were here Sunday, what was the part of the sermon you heard God speaking to you loud and clear? Let’s take turns and talk about it. (Go around the room and allow people to share if they will)
- Pastor Julian said that Daniel had a mindset that was asking God “Use me today GOD!” instead of giving me this or that today. Let’s talk about the difference between the 2 mindsets.
- God equipped us with the same Holy Spirit that used the apostles Paul, Peter, Daniel,… God did not give us Holy Spirit Jr. Let’s talk about this. What comes to your mind when you hear that in Christ you have the same Holy Spirit that brought Christ from the dead?
- Do you pray often for God’s wisdom and power? Or have you been trying to live life in your own strength?
- Take about 15 minutes to pray for each other. If your group is large, break in groups of 3s or 5s.