God… What is it that you want?
Life Group Announcements
- Guys save the date: Guys Extreme weekend is coming up September 25 & 26. It’s going to be a weekend in Julian, CA. We will be hanging out with other men at OB One, and do activities like building stuff together, hiking, and rock climbing (No experience necessary) We will meet Friday 25th of September at the church, carpool to Julian, and be back in San Diego Saturday 26th like 9 pm. The cost will be $60 with all 3 meals and lodging included. Sponsorship available
Life Group Questions
1. Read Mark 11:12-25. How did the sermon speak to you?
2. Have you ever felt that God wanted something for you or from you only to find out that was not the case? What do you think God’s greatest desire is for you? How do you come to that conclusion…ie what scriptures tell you that?
3. Jesus cursed the fig tree because it was advertising it had fruit but had none. How is that relevant to our walk with God? Do you think you have a form of godliness but without power? (Read 2 Timothy 3:5 and Matthew 7:19-23). What does a life without fruit (Impact) look like?
4. Read Mark 11:15-17. In this passage Jesus clears the temple because the Jews forgot their purpose and turned the temple into a market place. What is our purpose? Do you find yourself struggling to remember your purpose or embracing your purpose? If so why?
5. Read Mark 11:20-25. In this passage Jesus teaches us another key principle on how to fulfill God’s purpose and desire for our lives. What is it and how do we apply it to our lives?
6. What are you going to do differently because of this passage of scripture? How are you going to seek to change your life?