How to live during uncertain times?
Life Group ZOOM Questions
Hi LIfe group leaders, we would love for you to continue to meet via technology. I am so glad a couple of groups are already doing it. (Technology you can use are: Zoom, Google Hangouts, etc…)
- Check if anyone in the group has any needs, and as a group please try to meet those needs.
- Have you ever noticed the pattern in the Bible that before a huge blessing there is a challenging period? That happened to Moses, Jesus, King David, and Joseph.
- Let’s read Genesis 50:20
- What is 1 thing in your life that the enemy was using for evil, that now God is using for good?
- Pastor Julian mentioned that he is playing cards with his wife and kids at night, and that became a great time for family unity. What are some of the things you are doing now that you hope will be a new habit in your life?
- Are you noticing that God is shaking things up for the good, even in the midst of unprecedented challenge? If so how?
- Are you noticing how God is promoting more unity, more generosity, and other blessings during this time? If so, how can we as a group be an agent of blessing in this season?
- Take some time to pray for each other.