How to go from being wronged to make a difference in the lives of others?
Life Group Questions
1. Talk about a time you were wronged and about how you responded? What does it look like in your life to go to God when you’ve been betrayed or hurt?
3. How have you brought the hope of Jesus to others when you’ve been wronged? What difference did that make in their lives?
4. Do you relate more to the pain of 1000 paper cuts or to a deeper sword blow? How can you reach for forgiveness without sweeping your pain under the rug? How can you share God’s love with those who have cut you before?
5. When you read the story in Acts 16:16-34 and the passage in Romans 12:18-21, what emotions do you feel, and what commitments are you inspired to make in response?
6. Jesus is calling the best out of us in the worst of situations. How can you live that out this week? How has Jesus shown you mercy, though you didn’t deserve it?
7. As Pastor Rick Warren says “your greatest hurt can turn into your greatest ministry.” What hurts have you experienced and how can you use the comfort God has shown you to help others in a similar situation?