[bra_button text=’Transcript’ url=’http://18.104.22.168/compodcastmanagersubmenufiles/watch-services?task=callelement&format=raw&item_id=155&element=c39db1cc-3535-41f7-8342-d378e9e933e5&method=download’ target=’_self’ size=’small’ style=’rounded’ color=’grey’]
- How did this sermon help you?
- Read 2 Corinthians 2:14-17 & 2 Corinthians 4:13-15. Do you believe you have been sent by God to share the good news? Is this a deep-seated, action based belief or a casual circumstantial belief? How will your belief or non-belief effect your action?
- Read 2 Corinthians 3:4-6. Do you believe that you are competent to share the good news of Christ? Why or why not? (According to this passage where does your competence come from?)
- Read 2 Corinthians 3:7-13. Would you say that you are bold in sharing your faith or quiet and keep your faith hidden? Why does God call us to be bold?
- Read 2 Corinthians 4:1-6. Does the fact that we are called to preach Christ not ourselves embolden you to share Christ?
- Do you feel as though it is your job to save people or to share the love of Christ? Is there a difference?
- Read 2 Corinthians 4:16-18. How does the Apostle Paul suggest we do not loose heart? What does that look like practically in our lives?
- Who has God placed in your life that you can share the good news of Christ this week? Will you commit to sharing? Pray for those open doors.
All Church Campout coming soon, August 16th-18. $40 per tent for 2 nights. For more info or to register go to OB1church.com
We are still in need of VBS volunteers. Go to the OB1’s website to sign up!