Life Group Questions
1. Have you ever stayed up or woke up worried about how you’re going to pay for something? Even if you have enough, has money ever affected a relationship that you have?
2. Do you have any passages from the Bible that you know or like to refer to when it comes to money?
3. When it comes to God and money, what comes to your mind first? How has God affected the way you feel about money and how has money affected the way you feel about God?
4. On a scale of 1-10, how hard is it to ask for advice about spending, saving, investing, etc.? Why do you give that number?
5. Do you feel like you have a strong financial plan? Which one of these is the strongest part of your plan, and which is weakest?
- Give back to God first
- Protect my walls (pay for the basic needs/pay the bills on time)
- Name every dollar
- Create financial margin