Life Group Announcements
- The 3 day fast is Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, and Sunday we’ll be breaking the fast together at the church’s potluck right after 2nd service. Bring a dish or a dessert.
- The Blood drive is October 26th from 1pm to 7pm.
Life Group Questions (2 Corinthians 10:3-5)
- Satan has no power unless the power we give him. When he lies and we believe him we give him power, and we partner with him instead of partnering with God and His truths. Have you fallen for that trick of the enemy? If so, how? (Examples: You ae not loved… don’t go to church… you are a hypocrite…)
- Don’t give away your peace, don’t give away your joy by believing in the enemy
- Take bad thought captive and make them obedient to God. We fight from victory not for victory. We battle from a place of victory. The battle is in the mind. Don’t think thoughts about you and others that God does not think about you. What are some thoughts that are not from God that haunt you so that we can battle with the truth (Bible), and pray for you?
- One of Satan’s lies is that we are not saved. You need to know that you are saved. Stop doubting and commit to believing you’re secure in God. Our authority comes from God.
- We need to Change though process. We need to Make a covenant with God’s nature and character. Every time we experience the supernatural of God (Provision, comfort, direction, Healings, and miracles) those were meant for you to make a covenant with God. The supernatural love and provision of God should change our thought process that God is with us and for us. We need to put our faith in God’s character. Would you like to share a time that God supernaturally provided for you that build your faith?