Life Group Questions
- What is the 1 thing you felt God spoke to you in the message Sunday? Let’s take turns sharing.
- Were you ever aware of how precious and how sensitive the home environment can be?
- Pastor Julian said that we all have a negative “default” that we bring to the house that if we’re not careful it can be very destructive to the home environment. What is your “negativity” default?
- Let’s Read Galatians 5:22 & 23 and discuss these 2 verses in the context of our souls and our homes. How God desires for us to have these virtues in our soul and homes.
- We learned Sunday that it requires more than Love to have a blessed home. It requires also wisdom from above and self-control from God over our words and actions. Have you ever thought about the fact that love alone is not enough?
- What are do you need the most wisdom and self-control from God to foster a blessed home?
- Take time to pray for one another