Life Group Announcements
- Kid’s Camp is next week (July 10-14), and we still need volunteers, especially 2 basketball coaches. If you can volunteer from 9-12 or would like to help Mrs. Christina with the decor contact email@example.com
Life Group Questions
1. How did the Holy Spirit speak to you?
2. Read Ephesians 1:18-19. Here we read that it is God’s will that we know the hope and power we have in Christ. What is this hope and power that we are to know? How does that affect our lives today?
3. Read Zachariah 9:9-13. This is a prophetic passage about the coming of Christ but is also a passage of hope in all circumstances. What jumps out at you as you read this?
4. Part of having hope in all circumstances is trusting in God’s promises and process. Sometimes we want an big oak tree of a blessing and God gives us an acorn. In what way is God asking you to trust in His promise and His process? Are you willing to wait for God’s timing on His answer to your prayer?
5. Look again at Zachariah 9:12. Here we read that God desires to give His people a double blessing. That is so awesome!! Even though the Israelites had been in captivity because of their own sin God still desired to bless them with a double blessing. Part of this blessing was to return to the fortress/stronghold, which is God. What does that look like for you?