Releasing the Power of the Holy Spirit
1. How did the Holy Spirit speak to you?
2. Do you believe God wants to do the supernatural/miraculous in and through you? Why or why not?
3. Read John 10:37-38. Why was the supernatural power important to Christ according to this passage? How is that relevant for us today?
4. Read Ephesians 1:18-21, Ephesians 3:20 and 1 Corinthians 4:20. How are these passages significant for our life today?
5. Part of releasing the power of the Holy Spirit is knowing you have access to the power and taking a step of faith using that power. Take some time and ask if anyone needs healing (Physically, emotionally/mentally, or spiritually) and then pray over that person and ask God to heal them. Then check to see if they feel any different/better.