Life Group Questions
1. What do you do when someone reveals a struggle or suffering with you? Nehemiah 5:3-13
2. What pain do you see beyond yourself? What does it look like for you to balance self-care and compassion for others? Phil. 2:4, 1 Cor. 3:16
3. Has God ever given you supernatural vision or hearing to someone’s suffering through the Holy Spirit in you? Would you like to share?
4. What is your response when you see others going through difficulties? How do you like others to respond when you’re facing a difficulty?
5. How can you “do for one what you wish you could do for everyone” [Pastor Andy Stanley] this week? Do you ever struggle with an insecurity or limitation that prevents you from helping others? 6. How can helping someone point to the Hope of Jesus? Have you seen this play out in a specific example? What kind of a “walking logo” are you or do you want to become?